Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Amy!

Feliz Pascua! Happy Easter my wonderful family!

They don't celebrate Easter here like in the states! The night before they had this parade thing at 4 in the morning with their crosses and they were singing and clapping.. haha I'm not sure what church it was but they had big crosses, and such. But I loved teaching about Christ to the people these past few days! It was really beautiful.

This week has been a bit of a roller coaster, but it ended well. All of the recent converts here have been passing through a lot of trials, and Satan has really been working hard to bring them down. But we've been working hard too. On Saturday we went searching for less active members, and we found some really great new families to teach. We have really seen some miracles this week, and we have had prayers answered. I loved the conference this past week that we had with President and Hermana Willard. As always it came just at the right time, right when I really needed it.

I am doing so well! And I'm loving the mission more than ever!

Ahh I have to go now! I love you all so much!

Love,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment