Monday, April 7, 2014

Hola mi bonita familia!



Wow! I have been very blessed this past week! I got two packages from you! Thank you so much! I could just feel the jealousy of all the missionaries.. Not the Sisters of course because I shared with them.. But really, thank you! The families here in Bermejo are doing really great! The Flores Family is progressing really well, and are preparing for their wedding on the 25th of April and their baptism the next day! They are a familia de oro! And it's still super hot here even though we are moving into winter! The rest of Santa Cruz is really cold I hear! But Bermejo just likes to be different. And hot.

I loved conference this past weekend! It was a little different because it was all in Spanish... But I could really feel the Spirit, and I was able to understand almost everything! I loved the talk by Elder Uchtdorf about being more grateful for everything. What an awesome message. It was kinda funny to watch it in Spanish because my entire life I've heard the voices of these people so it just wasn't the same not being able to listen to Elder L. Tom Perry. I started laughing when I thought about that and how listening to him say Disney DVD in Spanish just wouldn't be the same... It was a little bit like watching the olympics or something with the voice over. I also liked the talk when the man kept talking about the olympics... haha I missed the olymipcs this year! But that's alright, I'll catch up in a few months!

My area here is really great, and the branch is awesome. We are working to make Bermejo a Stake! We can do it! I think they will be adding another companionship to my area! So that will be interesting. I had other things I wanted to tell you... but now I forget!

I love you! Thank you for your love and support! Keep sharing the gospel, and being an example to everyone! This is the greatest work we can be a part of. It is such an honor to serve the Lord and to be on this mission. This is the best choice I've made in my life thus far, and I know I will be grateful for this mission for the rest of my life and into the eternities. Gracias por todo! Los extraño mucho! Sean una luz para sus amigos!

Con amor,
Hermana Clark













No comments:

Post a Comment