Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy birthday Kelsey!

Hi my wonderful family who I love so much!

This email is going to be super short because I don't have a lot of time because the internet was down.

This past week we had transfers.... aaaaaadd dun dun nuuuh! I'm still in Bermejo! I have a new comp though. Hermana Guaman. She is from Ecuador, and is really awesome! She has three months in the mission, and I'm learning a lot from her! Also, the Familia Flores Mancilla has a date for their marriage and their baptism! The 26 of April for their baptism! They're an awesome family, and are really prepared for the gospel.

I loved hearing about San Diego, and Dland! How fun you were all able to go!! Ahhh I'm out of time... but I still love you all the same, more and more everyday!

Love from the best part of Bolivia,
Hermana Clark


No comments:

Post a Comment