Monday, January 12, 2015

Hola!


Welcome to the crazy train! Last week we got a call and we had emergency transfers. My comp and I were staying together, but we were getting a third comp! Her name is Hermana Adams and she's from Payson, Utah. She is in a Mormon Message called "Origin" I think. Haha anyways, she's really awesome. But we have real transfers tomorrow so we'll see what happens! I can't believe it's already time to transfer.. I have 5 transfers here, 71/2 months, so it's very possible that I will be transferred! But, after so much time in a ward you just don't want to leave them. I feel like it's my home ward now. I love these members here, but I am ready for whatever happens! President in his letter this week said, "¡Feliz semana de los cambios…donde todo cambia!" Happy transfer week... where everything changes! Haha so there is a little sneek peak of how I'm feeling. Everything is going to change because President wants us to feel like we are starting the mission over again. Like we are newbies and don't know anything and we'll go through the training program again called 12 weeks. I'm actually really excited about it!

The other day we got to see Yorka, but she let us know that she is officially moving to Santa Cruz, and her daughter Gladys went with her. So there isn't family here to come back to and visit. That was sad saying bye to her, but I know she and her daughter will be better in Santa Cruz. But Yorka told us that every Sunday she goes to church for the three hours and is advancing in her Book of Mormon. :) Sorry I'm out of time, bad internet connection today! But I love you all so much, and I want you all to know how much I know this church is the Church of Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is true. And we have a living prophet. Love you all so much!


Love you a million billion Trader Joe's candy bars,
Hermana Clark




No comments:

Post a Comment