Monday, February 10, 2014

Hi my sweet wonderful family!


I don't have much time to write this today! I'm not sure where the time went! But this week was really wonderful. We had a baptism on Saturday for a 17 year old girl named Mary. She is really awesome, and is a great addition to the branch! My comp leaves this Wednesday so that's going to be really sad. I'm not ready for her to leave! And she really doesn't want to go home yet. We had a FHE last night with the Oropezas, Venturas, Varguses, and Perez families! They have been really consistant about FHE every week. It is so great to see these families continue to progress without our help. Makes me feel better about when we leave. It's really all about the members and making sure to embrace the new members. I have a testimony of that now! My testimony of prayer has also grown a lot. Heavenly Father hears us. Always. He answers our prayers. And He's not far away. He's here with us. And I will be eternally grateful for that.

The Coro family is back from their trip for work! It was great seeing them again. They were in the the campo, which I believe is a big area where people go and pick fruit and do work like that. Lots of people go to the campo to find work. Which makes it hard sometimes because they leave for a long time. Like Hno Ventura just left for the campo for three months. So I probably won't be seeing him again. It's sad, and crazy the way people have to live. I'm grateful he has the gospel in his life though.

I'm out of time, but I love you so very much!! Keep sharing the gospel!

Love,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment