Monday, May 5, 2014

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

Hi my beautiful, wonderful family who I love so very much!

First off, I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY TOMORROW!! And I hope that you know that you are the best mom anyone could ask for. The best friend really. Thanks for everything you do for me! I wish my letter was going to get to you in time for your birthday but you'll probably be getting it in about a month.. But I love you all the same!

So I'm pretty sure this is my last few days in Bermejo... I've been here since November.. Almost 6 months! I love Bermejo so stinking much I want to spend my entire mission here. We found this awesome girl that we're teaching, also this other family that we're teaching and I really want to stay and teach them. I also don't want to leave my comp yet. But I think I'm leaving because a few weeks ago I was supposed to go to Santa Cruz to do my papers for my visa and stuff and then there was the protests in Bermejo so we couldn't leave... and then they never called me to go again! So my thinking is that I'll be headed to Santa Cruz or Tarija soon and after the transfer I'll do my visa stuff. Everyone in my group has already done it! Haha

And I'm really excited to Skype you guys this next Sunday! We don't know any information on that yet! But it will be on Sunday May 11.. And I'm pretty sure it will be in the afternoon here... You should maybe just go to a ward in the morning and then wait with baited breath by the computer until I can call. Haha sorry it's a bit unorganized!

But wow this week. My goal has been to get to know our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ better. I have been studying with more purpose and diligence. And I can feel this mission shaping me into the person Heavenly Father needs me to be. I've been thinking so much of the Second Coming and how much we need to be ready for this day so we can stand worthy, and as a witness of our Lord and Savior. We also need to be worthy to help move this work along. The more I learn about this gospel the more it amazes me. It's never ending. I used to wonder what we would do for all of eternity, but we could spend the entire time learning about the gospel and the mysteries of God and we still wouldn't know them all! How beautiful is the gospel. Seriously. Sometimes when I'm teaching I'll just get so excited about the gospel I think I'll scare our investigators away... but I think they like it. We had this awesome lesson with the Ventura family yesterday and they were just so excited to learn more about the gospel, and I was too. I can feel my testimony growing through the testimonies of others, and I'm just so grateful for this experience to get to know so many different people. So many children of our Heavenly Father. Our brothers and sisters. And the gathering of Israel! Wow. I have been studying like crazy Jacob 5 for the past week, and I still haven't finished it. I never realized how much we can learn from this chapter. It is so full of goodness. I just love it. I just always read through it and thought yeah yeah trees, branches, fruit... haha And I just didn't get it. And even now there is so much more to learn! I wish I had just a week where I could just study all day.

We went to a conference of the Sisters in Tarija on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then on Thursday the stake had an activity in a place called Santa Rosa. We had food and played games and it was a lot of fun! They ended with a big soccer game and that was exciting to watch too. And then it started to rain! All in all it was a pretty good day! Today for pday we're going as a zone to lunch and then to play soccer.

Anywayssss. I love you so very very much! I hope you have a beautiful week until I talk to you on Sunday! :)

Love from Bermejo,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment