Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!


It was so wonderful talking to you yesterday along with Dad and Jamie girl! I am so grateful we were able to chat. It was great talking to all of you! And it was a fun surprise to chat with Jer and Kels, and Jenae and Mike and the kids! We were just missing Johnny and Amy and the kids, and Jason! Maybe for Christmas they'll be home! It made my day to talk with all of you! I just love hearing your voices. :)

Well I have beeeeen transferred! Drum roll please..... I'm still in Bermejo! I just changed branches. So I slid my dresser with my clothes into the other room and I rolled my suitcases and put them under my new bed. It was a lot of work I know, but I'm loving my new area too. And I'm loving my new comp! I'm with Hermana Crandall, who I was companions with in the MTC in Provo! We rock together so that's pretty rockin'! I really just have a lot of respect and love for her. I can feel that we are going to do some really great things this transfer. I am loving the new area, and members. And the investigators are great! We had an amazing lesson yesterday with one of our investigators, and we prayed with her and she finally felt her answer that the Book of Mormon is true. It was such a beautiful, spiritual, and humbling experience. I am grateful to be a part of this work. For this chance to change lives, including mine. For this opportunity to work in the Lord's place in His vineyard. We are a part of the greatest work there is, building the Kingdom of God. I am so happy to be here in the mission. I am so grateful for this experience, and I am so grateful for the people that I am getting to know here.

So to answer some of your questions, church was good! We meet at 3 now so that'll be a bit different. In my old ward sometimes I would teach the class with my comp. Like the principles of the gospel class with our investigators. Also yesterday in Relief Society they asked us to teach for a bit about the apostasy. Not sure how that's spelled. And in my other ward I would give talks sometimes too, but yesterday I was just asked to bear my testimony. And we have english classes every Friday night if you would like to come! We also have the noche misional every Thursday, and the teacher of the missionary prep class asked us to come in on Saturday to help one of the girls in the class. She leaves for her mission in August! I'm so excited for her! She's going to Ecuador! So I have the same pensionista in this ward because the four hermanas here in Bermejo eat lunch together, so that's fun!

Mmm Mikes grilled chicken.... I seriously think about it sometimes... That sounds awesome you all had dinner together after! How fun! And that's so cool Jason sent you pizza for your birthday!!! Especially gluten and soy free! That must have been such a fun fun surprise! And I'm glad Jamie is feeling better, and that she scored two goals at her game! She's seriously on fire! I would love to see some soccer videos...hint hint... :)

Thank you for all of your love and support. I am so grateful that we are an eternal family. I know I chose to come to you before I came to this earth. I am also so grateful for the plan that our Heavenly Father has for each one of us. If we turn our lives over to Him, He will build us into the person we should be, the person He wants us and needs us to be. Now is the time to prove we are on the Lord's side. We already know who wins this battle, now we just have to choose the right team! I love you my dear family! Keep being awesome and doing awesome things!

Love from Bermejo still..... :)
Hermana Clark

The Mother's Day Call!


This is Hna Delia. she told me that she was so grateful for this time to know me. She said that her life is better, and different now with the gospel. She hasn't been baptized yet, but this family is like my family here in Bermejo. They've made it easier to be so far from home. And that's her son Papito! :)

Me with the familia Flores! One of my favorite families to teach.

I'm on a bike! Haha this is Hna Anita Siles. She is one of my best friends here in Bermejo! She is in the other ward though.
Here is a better pic of me and Anita.





No comments:

Post a Comment