Monday, May 19, 2014

Hola Familia!


Weeeeell hello! I am doing great today! It does seem like forever since we last talked, and I was feeling like we had missed a week too... not sure why! We had a baptism this past weekend for a girl named Yhazmin Choque. Her sister and brother are members, and her brother is getting ready to leave for his mission so he baptized her!
Also, I am so tired! Hermana Crandall and I have noticed that every morning we wake up more and more exhausted. I think it is because we are just working so hard, so we'll just continue doing that. I am really liking my new area! There is so much potential here in this branch! I have never been happier in my life though. Helping people all the time is the best thing I've ever done. I love the mission.

Dang it I forgot we are getting off early today!!!!!!! I'm so sorry this is so short! I'll write more next week! Love you all so much!

Love,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment