Monday, August 18, 2014

Hola familia!

Thanks mom for the package!!! It’s always great to get snail mail! And thank you Ali for sending me a letter! You’re the best!

I hope to find that all is well with you! Another week gone, just like that! I forgot to tell you, but last week we had a conference with all the missionaries in Tarija and Bermejo came! I got to see Hermana Crandall and Hermana Zapata. And I heard some great news too! Remember one investigator I told you about when we skyped for Christmas? Mirella? The one who wanted us to come with her to pray… well she got baptized! I am so excited for her.  Like in her dream, she will be a great leader in the church. The entire conference with President and Hermana Willard we talked about Jesus Christ, so it was a very powerful, very beautiful conference.

Yesterday at church, we talked about Family Home Evenings and how they are important. We also talked about how it is important to teach your children to pray no matter how little they are, and once again I just felt so much gratitude for you and dad. I am so grateful for the way we were raised, in a home of love and the teaching of Jesus Christ. I am grateful we faithfully had FHE every Monday night, and for family prayers. That is the foundation for the rest of our lives. We have to build our children while they are young, and I am grateful for all the time and work that you and dad put in and still put in to help us be faithful servants of Christ. So, thank you mom and dad!

So this week our goal is to kind of start over with our investigators. We are searching for new ones because our others just aren’t progressing. It’s sad, but it’s going to be a week of miracles. I know we’re about to find a lot of families that are ready to hear and accept the gospel. So watch out!

Today as a zone we’re taking a picture, and last week we tried to go to the dinosaur museum but it was closed! So we went for ice cream instead. And today, I’m not sure what we’ll do! Something awesome. That sounds fun that Jason is in town! Have fun walking the dogs and swimming!!! I have to go now, but I love you family! Thanks for everything! Have a wonderful week, and give references to the missionaries of people they can teach! Love you!

"And this is the blessing which hath been bestowed upon us, that we have been made instruments in the hands of God to bring about this great work." Alma 26:3

Te quiero mucho!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment