Monday, August 25, 2014

Buenos días familia!



I hope all is well with you! It's been a busy busy week! We came home every night just absolutely exhausted. And the weather has been weird too! It was so hot yesterday, and today it's windy and cold. I had to pull my tights back out! How confusing! This week we got to teach a family that we have been trying to contact for a while. We stopped for a bit but then my comp and I both felt like we should try again, so we did and they were home! Turns out they're a really awesome family, and we have an appointment with them tomorrow! They were so excited and surprised to learn that we have a living prophet today! And we also were searching for a referral when we found another promising investigator. Turns out that her mom is a less active member and her family didn't know she had been baptized! It's amazing to see that Heavenly Father really is guiding us in this great work. 

Thanks again for the package! My comp and I have been really enjoying everything this week! Also, it came to me that the song the Macarena is in Spanish so I had my comp sing it to me, and now I understand what they say! Haha it was really weird. Also, I was watching the Youth theme video for 2010, and it was in english, and then people started talking in French and they had subtitles, and then in German with subtitles, and of course I didn't understand, and then in Spanish and it was just so cool to understand exactly what they were saying! Haha it's hard to explain, but it was just like "don't understand... don't understand.... ah I understand!" It was a cool moment, and I am just honestly so grateful for Heavenly Father that He is allowing me to learn this language. I know it is only through Him that I am learning it. 

Sounds like you guys had such a busy week! But really fun! I am glad to hear everything worked out well with the enrichment night! Sounds like a really awesome activity! Maybe we need to do that down here! And the Galaxy soccer game sounds fun! And going to Long Beach with Jason and Zara! The pic of the beach is beautiful!! And I can't believe Jer and Kels are going to have their baby soon! Name it something Latino! Juan Miguel. No no Fernando. Alijandro? Carlos. Rolando. Manuel? That's all I got. Good luck! Love you all! Have a wonderful week full of missionary work! 

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment