Monday, September 29, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY!!!

¡Felíz Primer Día del resto de sus vidas!

First off, how excited I am for General Conference! I can't even handle it. When it ended in April I started looking forward to October. And I can't believe we're almost in October! THAT IS INSANE. Seeing the Broadcast for the Relief Society was just like a little tease. But I loved it! I loved what President Uchtdorf said about how the commandments aren't just a list of nice ideas, but are the word of God, and our instructions of how to make it back to His presence. Also, I thought that Jer and Kels had their baby, but that's okay, I'll patiently wait one more week... I hope they name him Nacho or Chancho or something cool. Aaanyway, so something funny about the plane ride last week that I forgot to tell you is that when we landed in Yacuiva, and I had to go alone to Tarija, I didn´t have a ticket or anything. So I went to get on the plane and they asked for my ticket, and I explained that I didn´t have one, and the man was just like "....okay, come on in...." Haha.

This week we had a conference with President and Sister Willard, and with their daughter Monica who is leaving on the mission in a week to Ecuador! It was such a great conference, and we talked about Family History, so I was just in love! That is something I really miss doing. I am so proud of you guys for doing your indexing! Sounds like you're doing a ton, and I hope you win the contest!! I know you guys can do it! I wish I was indexing too! I would love to help! And I hope Jamie does well on her tryouts tomorrow!! Love that little girl. She'll be awesome, I know it!

And to answer your question, I am so glad I didn't have to travel to Santa Cruz this week. It was fun and all... but I love my area, and we saw so many miracles this week I'm glad I didn't miss out. We found a lady this past week that lives with her 4 children. She is so great, and accepted to be baptized. She has a lot in faith in Heavenly Father and she's just so sweet. She is so excited to hear more about the gospel and see General Conference this week. We also had an awesome lesson last night. The spirit was so strong, and our investigator was so surprised to learn that we have a living prophet on the earth today. He is also so excited for conference. I can't express how much I love this gospel. It is perfect. This is the church of Jesus Christ. He guides this church through living prophets, and we have the privilege to listen to our prophet and his apostles this weekend! What a beautiful blessing. Our Heavenly Father loves us. We can see that through the guidance He gives us through His faithful servants. I hope you enjoy conference this weekend! Watch with a question in mind, and I know it will be answered. I love you all so much! Keep being the amazing family I know you are!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment