Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!



Miracles are coming and coming and coming! Well, Yorka had her interview yesterday for her baptism this Saturday! The elder said that she is very prepared for her baptism, and she is so excited! Nelson has been quite the little bugger this week! Haha. He keeps going back and forth. It's a bit frustrating because the only thing is his hair and he doesn't want to wear a white shirt and tie to church. We explained to him that he didn't need to do any of that to get baptized, but he still feels a little apprehensive. Yesterday we talked to him, and he told us he was going to wait. I was bummed, but thought, well he has his free agency and needs to do what he feels like he needs to do. I wanted to cry yesterday though. And then this morning we got a call from one of Nelson's friends, and he told us that Nelson talked to him last night and said that he wants to get baptized this Saturday with Hermana Yorka! We were surprised, but happy with his decision. :)

That's awesome about Jamie winning first in the competition! I am so proud of her! And how fun you're in Utah! Little Beck is so big now. And Nash too!!! I loved seeing the pics! That's cool Jamie ran in the Turkey Trot! I remember feeling SO sick after running that. I thought I was going to die haha and my face was SO red. Haha but that's awesome she did it! And 6th is a great place to get! That's fun you got to work at Jamie's school this week mom! Maybe one of these days you'll see her and you can give her a big wet kiss! Haha Jk Jamie girl... kinda.... :)

We had a conference this week with just the sisters in Tarija, and with President and Hermana Willard! It was THE BEST. We talked about being grateful, and showing our thankfulness. I am so thankful for this time that I have to be here on the mission in Bolivia. I am thankful for what I am learning, and who I am becoming. I am grateful for the atoning sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and for the love that I have felt on my mission from Him, and the love I have grown for Him. This is His church, and I am grateful to be a member of this beautiful church. I will forever be grateful for my eternal family, and the wonderful chance I have to live with them forever. We have a loving Heavenly Father who didn't just send us to earth to gain a family and then after death to lose them. He gives us the wonderful sealing power because we cannot be saved without our families. I am grateful for temples,
for the work we do in the temple and for the missionary work we do in our wards. Thank you for your love, example, support, and prayers. I love you all more than you can imagine! Keep being amazing. Keep sharing the gospel. Keep recognizing those miracles! I love you!

Love you more and more every day!
Hermana Clark


No comments:

Post a Comment