Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy December!

Hi my wonderful family!

I hope it's been a wonderful week! I cannot believe that November is already over. Where has this year gone? I haven't even felt it at all.. That sounds fun you got to be together in Utah, and eat at Chuck-A-Rama..... haha. No cleanup! That's great! So the baptism went really well on Saturday! Just Yorka was baptized. Nelson got cold feet and chose another date. I'm sure he'll do it sometime.. Just needs a little time. But the baptism was perfect. We went to fill up the font and we had to go outside to find the plug and we accidentally opened up a thing in the ground and let me tell ya. I have never seen so many cockroaches in my entire life. It was like cockroach city. Like in Ratatouille (not sure how that's spelled) when all the rats come out of the poor woman's house, yeah that's how I felt but with cockroaches. But we cleaned the church and filled the font, and everything was perfect! Yorka gave a beautiful testimony at the end, and she just cried and cried she was so happy. I am so grateful that I had the chance to be a part of that experience and that I had the chance to teach her. We also had a lot of new investigators this week, and we have transfers this week. I cannot believe how fast this transfer has gone. Okay suddenly I am out of time for the internet! Ah! Sorry this letter isn't very long or very exciting. But I love you all so much. Thanks for your love and support! We'll see where I am next time we talk! :)

Love you to the moon and back!
Hermana Clark

'

No comments:

Post a Comment