Monday, December 22, 2014

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!!


Well, I cannot believe it's already here, but Merry Christmas ya filthy animal! I do hope you watch that movie this year just for me. But more than anything, I hope this Christmas is filled with Christ. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity again to just preach the gospel on Christmas day. I love this gospel, and I love the Lord. I was thinking the other day about what it would have been like if you hadn't been baptized when you were 18, or dad when he was 12. And I was thinking about how grateful I am that you were. Grateful for the missionaries that taught you both, and grateful for the friends that introduced the gospel to you. What an amazing plan our Heavenly Father has for us. It amazes me more and more every time I think about it. The choices you made changed generations and generations. :)

This week I have been studying 3 Nephi, and I read about when Christ came to the Americas, and welp it resulted in crazy dreams about collecting food storage, and the coming of Christ and living in caves. Haha it was really enjoyable. I love studying the Book of Mormon. Also, we ate with members last week on Sunday, and they gave us cow udders and tubes from somewhere inside the cow... Haha also really enjoyable. It's not too bad.. Just a really weird texture. But I'm good not eating it ever again:)

Well, the mission is just full of miracles. And sometimes it's hard, okay a lot of the time, but it's all worth it. This week I have been singing a song that I made up to the Hymn "Abide with me!" Haha it just talks about how with the Lords help, I can do hard things. It's the cheesiest thing ever, but I sing it anyway because no one can understand me. And it helps me to remember that I can do hard things when I am on the Lord's side! Being here on a mission is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done. But I wouldn't change anything about my mission. I wouldn't change the hard days, the beautiful ones. I would leave it all the same because it has forever changed my life. Forever and forever and forever. And I am so grateful for that. I am grateful we have a loving Heavenly Father who sent us to earth to learn, to progress, to become like His Son Jesus Christ. And I am grateful He sent His Son Jesus Christ, and that Christ wanted to atone for us. He wanted to because He loves us. Our eldest Brother loves us more than we can imagine. The God of this world was born in a manger, and lived a perfectly sinless life. He was baptized to complete with all righteousness and to be an example for us. And He bled and suffered and was resurrected as a gift for us. The only holy and perfect gift. And becuase of His gift, we don't need to suffer the way He did. We aren't alone, and we aren't abandoned here on earth. And thanks to him, we can return to live with our Heavenly Father in resurrected and perfect bodies. That is the perfect gift. And this Christmas season, we can share with others our knowledge of this gift and change lives for the eternities. Can't wait to skype in a few days:) I love you all so much!

Love you more and more each day,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment