Monday, December 29, 2014

The last Lunes of 2014!


Happy New Year! It was so wonderful talking to you all on Christmas! What an awesome gift that was for me. You all looked great, and I loved seeing the pics afterward!! That's great that almost everyone is still there. I love that you did a Christmas show with the kids! That sounds great. Was little Nash the baby Jesus? :)

I was studying this week about the story of Elisha. I love the faith that he has, and I would love to have faith like him. We cannot fear, and we cannot be discouraged when things seem hard.
 16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

We cannot fear when things seem hard or dim because when we are on the Lord's side, we are not alone. We are surrounded by chariots of fire, and the angels will come and lift us up. Heavenly Father blesses us with discouraging days, but discouragement is a tool of Satan. Satan uses that tool to make us feel down, but Heavenly Father blesses us with these days because He knows we don't need to feel down if we turn to Him. And that's what I've learned throughout my mission. Heavenly Father is always blessing us. It amazes me how much he blesses us. We are given a new year to change. We are given the chance to be someone different! We don't need to be the same person we were this year. And we shouldn't be. The more we learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ, the more we progress and become more like Him. That's what's so amazing about the Plan of Salvation! We're always changing to become more like our Heavenly Father. I know it still feels like Y2K... But it's almost 2015! So make some goals, and go and be awesome! Love you all so much!

Love you,

Harmonica Clark:)


No comments:

Post a Comment