Monday, June 23, 2014

CRANDARK STRIKES AGAIN!



Bueno, hola mi familia tan bonita. Estoy en Bermejo todavía! I could not believe it! I get one more transfer here in Bermejo! I am pretty sure my mission is Bermejo, Bolivia Mission. :) Crandall and I are still together! There is obviously a work for us to still do here. We still have miracles to make happen here in Bermejo! And we started out our first week together strong! Our numbers were great! We have a lot of investigators, and we are still on the search for families to teach. I read this really awesome talk by Elder Holland to the Brazil MTC, and he was talking about missionary work, and how this is the Lord's work. How we don't need to be scared or have fear because this is His work. He will help us. He will move it along. All we have to do is be willing and ready to let Him take control. Let Him do the work because He knows what He's doing. We are just instuments in His powerful hands.

Hey guess what! The other week when I was in Santa Cruz, I bought On Our Way Home from the church store there. I hope you remember what that is... We watch it multiple times before going to bed. Haha we love that movie so much. It's such a beautiful story. And we love watching it in spanish. Funny thing is I was able to understand it better! A lot of parts in the movie we couldn't hear or understand what they said under their breath, but then in spanish it was just so clear. I love it. I love learning spanish. It's such a beautiful language. I'm not sure why I didn't try learning it before!

Also, the other day I remembered the story mom about the garage sale when the little hispanic lady said, "CUAAAAATRO." And I just started laughing so hard. Me and Cran laugh about it all the time. Also, the song "Don't Cry for me Argentinaaa" I know it in spanish now! So that's been fun! Haha.

Well, I am on my fourth comp in Bermejo. I was thinking that when we were in the Pre Existance, and I promised people I would come find them, I was hanging with the people leaving for Bermejo. I probably told them it would be easier if they would all just gather in the same place. Haha. But really we have a great work to do here! There are people being prepared to hear this beautiful gospel.

I love you all more and more everyday! Keep being amazing! Keep recognizing those miracles! And keep up the indexing!! I am so proud of all of you! I think the world of you, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures next Monday.

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Clark

CRANDARK CANNOT BE STOPPED

No comments:

Post a Comment