Monday, June 16, 2014

The cambios of cambios!



Hi fam bam!

So we've got transfers this week! We'll be finding out on Tuesday or Wednesday what the new changes are.. I'll tell you a little secret.. So when I was in Santa Cruz a couple weeks ago President Willard asked me how long I had been in Bermejo, and he said, "like 6 or 7 months now huh?" And I was like.... OH NO! Haha "Something like that....." And he said, "I think it's time we move you a little more towards Santa Cruz then!" So I'm pretty sure I'm getting transferred.... I will be pretty bummed to leave Hermana Crandall and Bermejo. She's become one of my best friends, and I have seriously really enjoyed and appreciated this last transfer. Together we have grown so much spiritually. I am so much more in love with the gospel than I ever have been. I love how the mission allows us to grow and change, and yeah it's hard, but it's the best thing I've ever been a part of. Aaaand I also started packing just a hair... I dislike packing! It's sad. But I am ready for wherever Heavenly Father is about to send me. I have been trying so hard to just have the eye of faith lately. I loved your letter mom! I got one this week. And what you said about faith, and just picturing the things you are praying for. Picturing them happening and having faith that it will. I have been doing that this week, and we have seen some miracles! Let me tell you a few!

So there is this lady in the ward. She is awesome. She is less active, and for a long time she didn't want to meet with missionaries because she said they were always really pushy and she always just felt like they were reprimanding her or trying to baptize her husband. The miracle is that she has WANTED to start meeting with us. We went to her house, taught her, felt the spirit so strongly, and then she said, "So when are you guys coming back?" We have been visiting her this whole transfer now, and she knows she can really trust us. Now, her boyfriend was feeling the same. He loves the church, but he felt so much pressure and reprimanding from the missionaries before that he told them to buzz off. But then the other day she told us that right after we left, her boyfriend came to her house and said, "Hey are the Sisters coming today?" And she told him we had just left. Then when we came again the next week, she said, "My boyfriend really wants to meet with you two! He knows you're different. I don't know, I just feel so uplifted after talking with you, and he wants to talk with you too." You cannot imagine our excitement. Heavenly Father has been preparing this family, and I just want them to find this happiness and get lost in the gospel.

We were also walking in the street the other day, and we stopped at a shop and started chatting with this cute little family that owns the shop. They said they weren't attending any church right now, but have heard a bit about ours and would love to talk more with us! We have an appointment with them today!

Also, remember the young investigator we were visiting before? The one who received a really strong answer to her prayer that the church is true. Well she has improved a ton as well! She loves reading the BOM and D and C! Also, she had this cool dream the other night that Thomas S. Monson was talking to her, and he told her she was going to be a great leader in the church someday. And then he took her to this piano and he played a beautiful song, and said these notes are like the melody of life. When we play the notes right, life is really beautiful. Isn't that a beautiful dream?

Today some members asked us to come over for lunch! They said we're going to make pizza!! The mom is so sweet. I just love her. The other day we were out visiting and looking for her daughter, and she said she wasn't home. But then she said that she was so glad we came over because she's been feeling kinda lonely and then wanted to take us to lunch! We had two lunches that day. Haha and then we tried to pay and she said, "No, if you pay I'm not going to church!" Haha so we let her pay. And then we saw her at church on Sunday. She told us about a dream she had and said that my comp and I both stayed in Bermejo! I told her I was probably leaving, and she told me I couldn't go. She just loves having us around too much. I love these people here in Bermejo. I am so grateful for this time that I have had to get to know so many amazing, amazing people.

I can't believe little Jamie girl is a 6th grader now! I love you Jamie! I'm so proud of you! And that's so fun you got to see Jer and Kels! Hey Kels, I want some baby bump pics please! Also, I want to hear what names you guys are thinking of! I can keep a secret... I'm so far away! And good luck Jenae and Mike in Texas! I can't wait to come visit you when I get home! Don't let Audge get a hick accent. :) Well, that would be pretty cute though... I hope you have an awesome summer vacation mom and Jamie! Those are THE BESSSST! Go to the beach for me! It's also been getting pretty cold here, but nothing too bad! Nothing too intense really. But everyone says it gets way way worse... so I'm just patiently waiting! But I am loving the mission! I love everything about it. I love how much closer I am growing to our Heavenly Father. He loves us, He knows us, and He helps us.

Until next week! Love you all! Let's see where I am! :)

Love,
Hermana Clark





Cran and i dressed up like each other one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment