Monday, June 2, 2014

Hola mi familia!



What a week it has been! Today we are in Santa Cruz for a conference! And last week we went to Tarija for a conference with President and Hermana Willard. The conference was so beautiful, I loved it! We learned a lot at that conference, and I felt my testimony strengthened. We talked about how having faith is being obedient. We also talked about the atonement, and I was asked to share what I had learned in my studying that morning. I talked about a scripture in Alma and how it talks about how He can save from our sins, but not in our sins. We can only be saved and forgiven if we turn ourselves over to Him. He has already performed the saving act, but it won't help us at all if we don't turn ourselves over to Him. We limit ourselves when we don't put our trust in God. Our Heavenly Father has this huge imagination, and here we are trying to create a life without His help! HE can change us, He can turn us into a beautiful person, but only when we turn ourselves over to the Lord.

I forgot to tell you, but at the baptism we had a few weeks ago Hna. Crandall and I did a duet! Haha so that was fun! We sounded pretty good... I think! I also had a beautiful experience with prayer this week. I know that our Heavenly Father hears us, answers us, and blesses us. He never flees, fails, or falters. He is our Eternal Father who loves us, who confides in us. He knows our potential, our fears, our concerns. We are never alone, even when we feel that we are. He lives, He loves us, and He is watching over us.

Sorry this is so short, and more about my feelings than what I did this week! But I love you! Thank you for your love and support. Have another wonderful week!

"The realization of your amazing, astounding and true potential happens only in the hands of the Lord. But you, and only you, can place yourself in those masterful hands." ..I don't know who wrote it, but I love it!

Love your favorite missionary,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment