Monday, July 28, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLAND FIDLEFALLEND!



Well, Bolivia is just what I needed! I love that you said that mom! You're absolutely right! Every missionary that is called, is called to a certain place for a reason. We have a purpose here and we have people that are searching for this message. I've been feeling really good. Just full of health! But we didn't have the baptism on the 26th, the investigator picked a new date for the 9th of August. Our investigators are good, but we need some new ones. The best part of my week was that we had ward conference this past weekend and I loved the meeting Saturday night.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun in Utah!! That's awesome you guys got to go. I loved all the pics too! It's great to see everyone! And I'm so proud of you about the plane ride!! I'm sure Jamie loved the free snacks and TV all the way! haha That's the life! They celebrated Pioneer day here too! The youth learned a pioneer dance, and all the wards performed! We didn't end up going, but I saw some of the practices, and they looked great! Tonight we also have an FHE lesson with a less active family, and an appointment with a new investigator, and I'm super stoked for them both!

I can't believe it's been a year since we celebrated Holland's birthday at the beach..... That doesn't seem that long ago! Aw sounds like the celebration was fun too! And gluten free cupcakes sound yummy!!

It's hard to believe that this transfer is over already. It's been the fastest yet I think. Probably because I was learning a whole new area, but it's been a transfer of learning and lots of blessings. We have been blessed to teach some really great people this transfer, and I know we will be blessed with even more miracles this next transfer. Thank you for your love, support, and prayers! I love you!

Love,
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment