Monday, March 2, 2015

Who's up for round two?? And Happy Birthday Michael!



Transfers are always an adventure. Well my wonderful Hna. Atiz was moved to another area. She had been here since September so it was time for her to go, sadly. But I am now with Hna. Guaman! She was my companion in Bermejo so I'm really happy to see her again! When I was in Tarija I talked with my comp at the time and told her I wanted to see Hna. Guaman again because I hadn't seen her since she left Bermejo back in June! And when Hna. Guaman got here she told me that with her old comp they were talking about people they would like to see again and Hna. Guaman said, "I want to see Hna. Clark.." Haha and now we're comps. So we're both happy about that, although I was sad to see Hna. Atiz go. She was an awesome companion. I've been really blessed with all of my comps here in the mission.

This week has been a week of miracles. Heavenly Father never ceases to bless us. Although some sad things happened with some of our investigators, some really awesome things happened with some others. The Guanacoma family is one of my favorite families here in Santa Cruz. They are all members, and we have been teaching hna Mariela who is less active. She is just the best. I love teaching her, and we have been teaching her husband as well. Yesterday we taught them, and her husband said that he has been praying about all that we are teaching them, and he feels good about it. He feels like he needs to keep listening to us, and that God isn't going to tell him to do that unless it's something from Him. Hna Mariela came to church yesterday, and stayed the three hours. Her husband wasn't there but their little three year old daughter already made him promise that he'll come next week. In our appointment yesterday he said he is excited to come to church next week. Yesterday we taught him about the Book of Mormon and he is really excited to read it. He just keeps telling us that everything just makes so much sense. And it's true. Everything in the gospel of Jesus Christ just makes so much sense. I'm so grateful for all the people that we are teaching, even when they experience hard times and have doubts they always receive answers to their prayers.

That sounds so fun about Jamie's play, and that Beck and Holland were in town! I'm glad the play went well and that's awesome our home teacher and his family went to the play! That is how you magnify your calling! I can't believe how big his kids are now since I used to babysit them! He's taller than I am! Haha. And it sounds like your mario cart skills have gotten better! You might give me a run for my money! I can't believe that Nathan gets home this week! Where has the time gone? That's awesome though. That will be fun to see everyone. Well fam, I love you all so much! Thank you for your letters, love, and support! Talk to you next week!

Love you a million billion cinnamon bears!
Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment